Most comfortable sports bike ever, will eat every pot hole and speed bump under braking without issues due to the paralever design.
I've used this as an exceptional all round bike, riding to work, going on holidays, even doing a few trackdays where it holds up incredibly well against more modern inline fours due to the great braking stability and high corner speed.
Comes with "everything", i.e.:
- BMW luggage
- BMW tank bag, never used
- Ventura rack system (not fitted)
- Ohlins suspension all around
- Dunlop Roadsmart 3 tyres
- BMW heated grips
- 6" rear rim
- Pyramid hugger
- Wheels powder coated gloss black
- Cylinder heads powder coated satin black
- USB charger fitted
- Original RAM ball mount fitted
- Front and rear dashcam (1080p/720p)
- GPS tracker with lifetime subscription fitted but I haven't been able to set it up with UK SIM card, works with foreign though but ran out of data
- Remus exhaust system
- BMW paddock stand (see images)
- Can throw in a rear seat bag perfect for carrying a chain etc
- Probably more things but this is what's on top of my mind right now, please feel free to enquire
- Recent MOT (April 2019)
- Recent new rear brake disk
- Brembo red sintered brake pads front and rear
- 32k miles
- 6k service just done bar FD oil change (did that a year ago)
- New battery last year
- And probably more I've missed here
A few minor scratches and blemishes as expected on a used bike but nothing major. Seat cover is getting a bit worn so could do with a change at some point. Mileage likely to go up slightly as it's being used.
I'm ideally looking at selling this last week of June.
Price: open for sensible offers or it will go on eBay