1200's for sale.. long shot...!

PRIVATE sales only please.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

Fw190

1200's for sale.. long shot...!

Postby Fw190 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:05 pm

Hi All, it's been a while and sadly the only reason I'm back in Boxertrix world is to offer my 1200 's up for sale.. I've not used it for a year now and the race bike takes all my time, it was serviced in the spring, with all fluids and filters changed, This is a bit of a long shot as the bike is in Italy, but anyone wanting a spotless version of the S with lots of toys, will probably not care too much. It's a yellow 2009 bike, with black details (tank and fairing centre panels) the belly pan is not on it at the moment, I could never decide if I liked it or not... not being the winner! :? but it comes with the bike..

It's advertised here in Italy for €6500 which is £5900 but that's an ONO price and I'm willing to take an offer, (but sensible please) .. I'm not going to split anything off it, so please don't ask, :roll: I've added a couple of photos, but these were before the HP2 footrests were added, anyone wanting more recent detailed photos, please PM me and I'll oblige

there is zero (and I mean zero) corrosion on this bike, it's only seen rain twice in the in the 3 years I've owned it.. it comes with the following,

sport pack

Ohlins front and rear

160 rear wheel

Helibars

heated grips

R&G crash bungs front and rear

Laser headers,

Zard Exhaust

Pipercross filter

HP2 Gilles rear-sets

adjustable brake and clutch levers

M&P screen, smoke

Ilmberger carbon hugger

Belly pan (although not fitted at the moment)

Givi tank bag (fits on the filler cap)

Oxford tail pack

also included are two spare screen, two spare tail pipes (original) OE headers, OE levers, footrests, original bars, ABBA stand, rear track stand, filter wrench etc etc..

many thanks for taking the time to look, I'm in the Reggio Emilia area of Italy, not far from Ferrari an hour or so from Modena..

cheers

Ty

Return to “Bits'n'bobs for sale”