Sold R 1100 S Sport

PRIVATE sales only please.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

GerryB

Sold R 1100 S Sport

Postby GerryB » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:28 am

Sold

This is Al's old bike.
I have had it a few years, done 7000 miles .
Its slightly different from when Al originally advertised it , however , just removed his foot peg lowering kit , and the top box bracket .
I'm using it and enjoying it out here in Spain.
However , if a serious buyer wants this, I will have it couriered to Lucas Motor Cycles in Ross on Wye.
I use it on sundays , on these brilliant roads out here, have great fun , don't thrash it.
I'm over 60, and have nothing to prove . Besides , I don't want to break it, or myself .

A huge amount of photos on Facebook , public settings so as long as you are on facebook you should be able to see.

https://www.facebook.com/?sk=h_chr

https://www.facebook.com/gerry.baillon

For Sale ! BMW R1100S Sport . 2000 first registered.
I'm 3rd owner , previous owner was air craft engineer , so kept it pretty well mechanically.
This bike is a great ride, sounds great , steady and predictable on the twisties .
This bike is not in pristine concourse condition.
However it is mechanically sound , and well looked after.
45000 miles.
Lazer Exhausts.
Lennies Inlet pipe
GS inlet tubes
sol.be booster plug
K&N air filter
Hel braided brake pipes
Wide rear wheel (180 tyre(
Carbon rear hugger
Front Fender Extender
It has a half a mm deep scratch in final drive cover?swingarm and the usual issues with fork lower paint and front cover, screen screw cracks etc, but not too bad condition for an old bike.
The tool kit is unfortunately incomplete .
Included is an ABBA stand with all BMW fittings .
Seat on passenger side has a split, been taped over , but lives under the cover .
The rear seat cover has a few scratches .
Lots of miles left in the tyres and brakes .
Uses no oil .
Lucas Motorcycles replaced all fluids in December 2017, hydraulics and all oils .

The bike is in Spain, and will be couriered to Lucas Motorcycles in Ross on Wye if a British buyer wants it .
I want £1800.
If you want parts or components off the bike , forget it, I'm not stripping or swopping out bits.
Price negotiable if you want to collect in Spain , near Alicante.

MOT until December .
Old man ... now .
Ex Off Road & Enduro Rider...

Return to “Bits'n'bobs for sale”