R1200RT Anniversary very low miles and mint

PRIVATE sales only please.

Moderators: Paul, slparry, Gromit

PBBoxer

R1200RT Anniversary very low miles and mint

Postby PBBoxer » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:22 pm

This is mainly the text from when i bought the bike approx 3 months ago,

I'm having a clear out and going for a single bike to use in Summer and a shitter for Winter.

I was going to use this bike for training and general use, but its bloody lovely and should be a prize, not a workhorse

This is genuinely one of the best condition bikes i've ever bought and it rides beautifully.

2013 BMW R1200 RT SE 90th Anniversary

First registered 30 Oct 2013 and supplied by Park Lane, it was the last of the last batch of 90th Anniversary SE Twin Cam models. A friend of the previous owner bought it and had it delivered to his address where it remained virtually un-ridden. He only took it to the garage for fuel and then never rode it again. Previous (and second) bought it from him in 2015 with only 9 MILES on it. He did 900 miles before another friend persuaded him to let him have it, where it stayed until last month before he bought it back from him with 5560 miles. Throughout his ownership it was serviced annually regardless of mileage and never saw salt or even got wet. It is still as close to a new one as you will find with zero corrosion or damage. Having done a trip to Snowdonia he decided to sell and stick with his classic airhead, but he knew that much before he bought it back. Anyway here’s the details:

Registered Oct 2013 on a 63 plate
Current mileage 6483 - Update by me- now approx 6800 miles
MOT’d 30 Aug 2018 – no advisories, Exp 29 Aug 2019
New Michelin Pilot Road 4 GT’s fitted front and rear at 5500 miles
Serviced annually regardless with a full 6K service carried out 3 Sept 2018 @ 5602 miles – all fluids plus valve clearances etc.
Data-Tag fitted at Park Lane
BMW Alarm with 2 fobs
Full luggage and top-box
All books and documents present
Full SE spec: cruise, ESA etc. etc.
Venture-shield film applied to leading edges and luggage
Gear change lever extender
Side stand extender in colour coordinated gold!

There are some extras that I will include - these were negotiable when i bought the bike

Wunderlich bar risers
BMW Nav 4 and 4 button mount all hard-wired. Needs updated maps as previous owner somehow deleted the data
Tank Bag (cool thing that clips off really easily)
Tribo Grippy rear seat cover

This needs to be seen as the word mint is often over-used but in this instance, it is really nice. Low mileage nice twin cams are difficult to find now and are the best and last of a distinguished line. Looking for £8250 OVVNO. Way less than half the price of a new one, but definitely not half the performance. PM if interested. Located BD23

For those of you that frequent UKGSER here is the original thread

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread ... s-and-mint

£8000 firm... but with all extras included
1997 CBR1100XXV
1999 CBR1100XX
2009 HP2 Sport
2006 R1200s
2013 R1200RT anniversary

Return to “Bits'n'bobs for sale”