R1200S items

PRIVATE sales only please.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

Neil178

R1200S items

Postby Neil178 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:53 pm

Just found some items from my R1200S that I don’t need as the bike was sold over a year ago. It was black and I jazzed it up with red parts that weren’t wanted by the new owner so I put the original items back on.

1. Puig screen in red. It’s ‘see through’ (if you can bend your body enough to get behind it). Pretty sure it’s exactly the same size as the original. It’s in good nick.
£45 posted.

2. Pazzos shorty levers. I thought they were lovely to use. I ordered them from Nigel (Sandbar) and just tried to check his website for a price, but it’s down.
They are red with black adjusters. The red isn’t as strong as I wanted, they’re slightly ‘washed out’ - not as dark as post box red.
£75 posted.

3. Front mudguard with the coloured part in red (!). I bought it knowing it had a scratch or two on the paint. I managed to lessen them but they are still visible. Good enough to use as it is although I never got around to fitting it, but a respray would make it perfect.
£40 posted.

Oh yes, anyone after an AC Schnitzer spoiler for a R1200R?
I bought it on line thinking it was for the S. lesson learnt - don’t go on eBay when drunk.

Please message me for photos. No idea how to post them on here and besides I haven’t taken any yet!

dysondiver

Re: R1200S items

Postby dysondiver » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:06 pm

hi , do you have a pic of the front guard please
its not a boxer , its a 180 degree v-twin

Neil178

Re: R1200S items

Postby Neil178 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:15 pm

Being a Luddite I can’t post pictures here. Pm me and I will happily send by return.
Truth is I’m too damn lazy to read up on how to do it.

Return to “Bits'n'bobs for sale”