starter motor r1100s SOLD

PRIVATE sales only please.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

boxerscott

starter motor r1100s SOLD

Postby boxerscott » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:05 am

hey up, i`ve just found my 1100s starter, I took it off my 04 model in 09 after it let me down in Mull , (Amanda was a good jump starter). It was intermittent and i reckon it is too good to go in a skip when you look at what a diy repair versus new or recon costs. Its very clean and an original bmw unit. Its free to anyone who wants to collect or Amanda will post it on at cost.

Chris having a good clearout. I don`t do tat and would not pass anything on that was so.
Last edited by boxerscott on Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

Pete.

Re: starter motor r1100s

Postby Pete. » Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:44 pm

Is this still on offer Scott?

My starter has had a magnet disintegrate so I'm in some desperate need of a replacement.

starter.jpg
starter.jpg (144.17 KiB) Viewed 3130 times

boxerscott

Re: starter motor r1100s

Postby boxerscott » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:14 pm

Hey Up, just had a nudge about this, yes it is still available so if you want to pm me with your postal address i will get it costed for postage, can send you some pics but will need an email address.

Chris.
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

Return to “Bits'n'bobs for sale”