Gromit Strikes Again

What do you think of the site? Anything you'd like to add? Please let us know.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

Plankton Pete

Gromit Strikes Again

Postby Plankton Pete » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:12 am

Richard, bloody hell you don't sit on your laurels!! :lol:
Wot a good site - done it again!!! 8)
Ordered a 1200 GS yet? My cheque book's out (nothing in it but so what?) and if the old buffeting and helmet vibration is sorted (like what they say it is) I'm coming back to Boxters! :wink: :wink: :wink:

PP
Plankton Pete

Gromit

Postby Gromit » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:16 am

Hya Pete - good to see you. :)

99% of the credit for getting the site running is down to Paul - I just sit here and go 'Which buttons do I press?' :D

I'm still awaiting the domain host's reply to get it transferred but hopefully we'll be 'Boxertrix.com' very soon. :)

As to the new GS - it's nice but after seeing it on saturday I'm not 100% struck. Other fish to fry at the moment. :)

boxerpan

Postby boxerpan » Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:21 pm

Pete,
welcome back to the fold :D
Those owd fairing panels now adorn Chris's S and look pretty good and even I finally got around to fitting the bits I had from your S.
Did you get shut of your S eventually ? and what's bcome of the SV ? Traded them both in against a GS ?

Lloyd

Plankton Pete

Postby Plankton Pete » Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:39 pm

boxerpan wrote:Pete,
welcome back to the fold :D
Those owd fairing panels now adorn Chris's S and look pretty good and even I finally got around to fitting the bits I had from your S.
Did you get shut of your S eventually ? and what's bcome of the SV ?
Lloyd

Lloyd thank you kindly - I wondered how they'd look on Chris' special and I'm glad they are up to the rest of his spec.
No the S is still in Rydales of Cardiff on a comission basis waiting for the right lucky punter to pop into the showroom - I figured it would be best there over the winter than in my garage. They've had some interest but no cash yet. The SV is very pretty especially after all the tweaks (I just can't stop) the best of which being the Blue Flame dual port titanium zorsts luvverly jubberly and sound so sweeeet.
Me and the Old Vic were most tempted in the France trip (if I'd have been welcome with a rice burner) but dates are wrong.
I'm still around though.
P
Plankton Pete

Return to “Over to you...”