Shop

What do you think of the site? Anything you'd like to add? Please let us know.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

timbox2

Shop

Postby timbox2 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:23 am

Anyone know what has happened about an order I put in about a week ago, havent heard anything or been asked for payment :?
---------------------------

Paul
Wanna buy a sticker mister?

Postby Paul » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:31 am

Hi Tim,

Sorry matey :oops: , I'm just being a bit crap at the moment in responding to orders. I'm in the process of re-jigging the shirt line to have the revised site logo without the "R1100S" bit behind the boxertrix.com text. I also have a new range of stickers in the same style. I should really close the shop for a month or so until I get it all straight again...

I'll put up a posting on the main board when It's open for business again. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Paul
You really need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.

timbox2

Postby timbox2 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:02 pm

Paul wrote:Hi Tim,

Sorry matey :oops: , I'm just being a bit crap at the moment in responding to orders. I'm in the process of re-jigging the shirt line to have the revised site logo without the "R1100S" bit behind the boxertrix.com text. I also have a new range of stickers in the same style. I should really close the shop for a month or so until I get it all straight again...

I'll put up a posting on the main board when It's open for business again. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Paul

Ok mate, ill keep a look out, cheers
Tim
---------------------------

Return to “Over to you...”