Stickers

An opportunity to show your bikes in all their glory

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

el-nicko
Location: Nick from HEREFORDSHIRE, The Oceanian province of Airstrip One.

Postby el-nicko » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Hayden wrote:Some of this `sticker talk` kinda misses the point.

I hate stickers on bikes, I de-graphic`d my last Honda because I hated them, the first thing I did when I got the Beemer was take the R1100s stickers off the rear panels..but.

Boxertrix stickers on your bike advertise this site, its a cracking site where help and advice has helped countless people over the years, I have met some cracking people and had great fun on various ride-outs , bought some great gear off `fellow trixters` and sold the odd thing too.

If when you park up, another person on a beemer asks about them you can point them in the direction of this site, alternatively if you see another bike with them on you may get to put a face to an internet name ( be carefull who you have a go at.. :lol: )

There not too big and the design is good, I`am rather glad to part of the Boxertrix `community`, so, this is one sticker I don`t mind putting on my bike... :thumbleft:

Steve

You nailed it there Steve :lol:

Mr. Spock is my role model so be advised; I possess no (discernible) sense of humour.

It's all VFR (DCT) round here now. STILL missing my 1100s tho.

Gromit

Postby Gromit » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:46 pm

el-nicko wrote:

I hate stickers on bikes, I de-graphic`d my last Honda because I hated them, the first thing I did when I got the Beemer was take the R1100s stickers off the rear panels..but.

Boxertrix stickers on your bike advertise this site, its a cracking site where help and advice has helped countless people over the years, I have met some cracking people and had great fun on various ride-outs , bought some great gear off `fellow trixters` and sold the odd thing too.

If when you park up, another person on a beemer asks about them you can point them in the direction of this site, alternatively if you see another bike with them on you may get to put a face to an internet name ( be carefull who you have a go at.. :lol: )

There not too big and the design is good, I`am rather glad to part of the Boxertrix `community`, so, this is one sticker I don`t mind putting on my bike... :thumbleft:

Steve

Naaah...he's been on the sauce again Nick, I've had many a natter with Steve when we've had a few. :D

Blackal

Postby Blackal » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Gromit wrote:Naaah...he's been on the sauce again Nick, I've had many a natter with Steve when we've had a few. :D

Send him a sticker............. :twisted:

Al :D
If I am ever on life support - Unplug me......
Then plug me back in..........

See if that works .....
:?

el-nicko
Location: Nick from HEREFORDSHIRE, The Oceanian province of Airstrip One.

Postby el-nicko » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Blackal wrote:

Stickers are great for displaying to everyone - your prowess on a motorcycle and to this end, I got the "decal" below - for my R-1 pillion pad :twisted:

Ace! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Spock is my role model so be advised; I possess no (discernible) sense of humour.

It's all VFR (DCT) round here now. STILL missing my 1100s tho.

boxerboy2

Postby boxerboy2 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Blackal wrote:Stickers are ace! :D I prefer "decals" - sounds a lot more respectable............. :roll:

Stickers are great for displaying to everyone - your prowess on a motorcycle and to this end, I got the "decal" below - for my R-1 pillion pad :twisted:

Never understood why you would adorn a helmet with an "Ohlins" decal mind - unless warning people that they are in for a "shock" when you take it off........... :shock:

(I love rimtape too........... :D )

Gromit

Postby Gromit » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:34 pm

el-nicko wrote:
Blackal wrote:

Ace! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got to get me one of those!! It'd look great festooned on the little Pug 107. :)

Hayden

Postby Hayden » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:55 pm

Gromit wrote:
Naaah...he's been on the sauce again Nick, I've had many a natter with Steve when we've had a few. :D

How very dare you sir.... :lol:

christ how did you know?...anyway, back to watching the Germans get beat... [smilie=drinking.gif]

Blackal

Postby Blackal » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Gromit wrote: I got to get me one of those!! It'd look great festooned on the little Pug 107. :)

Ebay is your friend.......... :D

(for rim-tape too :twisted: )

If I am ever on life support - Unplug me......
Then plug me back in..........

See if that works .....
:?

TIM EVANS

Postby TIM EVANS » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:00 pm

Blackal wrote:

'05 R1100S,'04 V50, '02 206

Gromit

Postby Gromit » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Blackal wrote:

Sorted. :)

Rim tape though... :violent1: :P

slparry

Postby slparry » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:14 am

el-nicko wrote:

Steve

Both of you are banned from getting anywhere near my BCR belly pan :)
--
Steve Parry

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic, '90 K1

tanneman

Postby tanneman » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:36 pm

'Let me check my concernometer.'

Return to “Boxerpix”