race bike

An opportunity to show your bikes in all their glory

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

Mitch1100

Postby Mitch1100 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:55 pm

Fw190 wrote:Hey Gus, mate... that's bad news. perhaps we should crowd fund your engine build? Get a Boxertrix paint job and away..

let me know if you need anything to help out.. I know a good engine guy in the UK (ex BMW) who could sort the motor for you.. well, I could ask anyway

cheers Ty
2194 member sponsorship :lol: ?? few $ each :D

gus

Postby gus » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:52 am

Fw190 wrote:Hey Gus, mate... that's bad news. perhaps we should crowd fund your engine build? Get a Boxertrix paint job and away..

let me know if you need anything to help out.. I know a good engine guy in the UK (ex BMW) who could sort the motor for you.. well, I could ask anyway

cheers

Ty

Hi Ty
Thanks mate.
I am on the case with another engine. Going to strip down old engine and see what if anything is salvageable. I will build up the engine myself , I enjoy mechanical work. I will also modify the oil pump whilst I,m doing it and use different rods and pistons.
I fully knew this kind of thing would happen sooner or later, so no great surprise really. At least it didn't throw me into the scenery!!
:D :D
All the best
Gus

dysondiver

Postby dysondiver » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:47 pm

best i read the rest of the build , but the pics look great from page 1
its not a boxer , its a 180 degree v-twin

dysondiver

Postby dysondiver » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:01 pm

read the rest ,,, boys your on a roll , the engine is only a hicup , im sure you will get it done and sorted... look forwards to more pics , of both the engine and the future races
its not a boxer , its a 180 degree v-twin

Return to “Boxerpix”