my eyes ......

An opportunity to show your bikes in all their glory

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

slparry

my eyes ......

Postby slparry » Thu May 09, 2019 6:25 pm

Had a set of led driving lights fitted today, combined with the headlight and the angel eyes it's, to quote Clarkson, "lit up like a council house at xmas" :)

spots.jpg
spots.jpg (242.76 KiB) Viewed 5470 times
--
Steve Parry

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic, '90 K1

The Teutonic Tangerine

Re: my eyes ......

Postby The Teutonic Tangerine » Fri May 10, 2019 2:47 pm

You my find this appropriate. Friend of Mine wrote and performed it with his chums from Fairport Convention playing together as St Agnes fountain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PWlN7abCos
There would appear to be a surfeit of prolixity and sesquipedalian content today please do not use a big word when a singularly un-loquacious and diminutive linguistic expression will satisfactorily accomplish the contemporary necessity

Taz

Re: my eyes ......

Postby Taz » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:46 pm

Lights look good. Just for information, I have American made Darla LED lights on mine (made by Clearwater). I had the MOT done on Wednesday and whilst it passed, the chap mentioned that I should change the yellow filters to white and change the software setting to stop the lights flashing when the horn sounded. I made the changes as soon as I got home but I did not know that either was illegal.
Taz

R1250RS

So when is this 'Old enough to know better' supposed to kick in?

Return to “Boxerpix”