An opportunity to show your bikes in all their glory

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

stempy
Captain

DelPel's Selection

Postby stempy » Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:27 am

gus

Postby gus » Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:03 am

You lucky sod!Fancy having a back yard like that to play in.And all basked in beautiful weather too!
gus

Gromit

Postby Gromit » Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:55 am

gus wrote:You lucky sod!Fancy having a back yard like that to play in.And all basked in beautiful weather too!
gus

You're not wrong - the week I spent in Cyprus at Easter made me all the more jealous. Mile upon mile of perfect, deserted twisting Tarmac - all ready and waiting to be played on.

But I didn't say that....actually it's really crap...shite weather, really expensive petrol...(cannae let the place get popular ferchrissakes) ;)

Delpel

Postby Delpel » Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:44 pm

Furckinjesusbychrist Gromit, you nearly did it again. Before you know it I'll have all these crazy bloody BMW riders loonying around the place. This islands not big enough for all of us :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, it is a top place, probably Europes best kept secret (well it will be on Saturday) The locals love BMW's of both the car and bike variety, in fact if I had a pound for everyone that said "nice bike mate" I could afford a System 4 helmet :roll: :roll:

The road in the selection is one of a few up in the Troodos mountains and now the temperature is climbing rapidly it's the only place to go to escape the heat.

The guy in the blue/white leathers looking longingly at my bike is Bambos 'the mobile chiqane' a local cypriot car dealer with a fireblade. Dangerous is an understatment but thats another story.

If anybody is over on holiday then drop me a line and we'll try and meet up for a KEO and BLT
TTFN and enjoy the weather where ever you are!!

Derek 8) 8) 8)

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:45 pm

DelPel,
that shot of your bike by the side of the road - is it Limasol to Paphos just before Happy Valley?
just a guess. looks fun anyway!

harry.

Delpel

Postby Delpel » Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:18 am

No mate. It's just before the Donkey Sanctuary on the Vionu road, heading towards the Troodos mountains. Sounds like you've done the Happy Valley route. I hate it, if you get the first bend wroung it screws you up all the way to the end.
TTFN and enjoy the weather where ever you are!!

Derek 8) 8) 8)

Return to “Boxerpix”