Bouncy Bouncy

This is the forum for current/former/aspiring 'S owners to discuss their other two wheeled choices.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

Boxadog 2000

Bouncy Bouncy

Postby Boxadog 2000 » Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:55 pm

[moderator edit... Sorry Bob]

Paul
Wanna buy a sticker mister?

Postby Paul » Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:15 pm

Sorry Bob, but I think the original "artistic" image had to go. I've saved a copy on my hard drive, just in case I need to remind myself how inappropriate it was :wink:

Cheers,

Paul
You really need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.

RiceBurner
The Mirthman Prophecy

Postby RiceBurner » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:45 pm

OI!! - I wanna see the original image.... :x
non quod, sed quomodo

Neil178

Postby Neil178 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:33 pm

Ah Paul,
I guess someone has to set the standards for the site. I guess that if Ricey and I had our way the photos of bikes would be in the minority! Then the fairer sex would want some photos for them ........ and I wouldn't care for that. Where would it all end? Perhaps we could have a forum where anything goes with no moderation? Nothing sick though.........

Paul
Wanna buy a sticker mister?

Postby Paul » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:14 am

Neil178 wrote:Ah Paul,
I guess someone has to set the standards for the site. I guess that if Ricey and I had our way the photos of bikes would be in the minority! Then the fairer sex would want some photos for them ........ and I wouldn't care for that. Where would it all end? Perhaps we could have a forum where anything goes with no moderation? Nothing sick though.........

Neil,

There are no shortage of sites on the web where you can find/contribute the type of content that you refer too. I don't really see what value we would be adding by making Boxertrix into another one of them.

The value of this site (I hope) is as a useful resource for R1100S riders in particular and motorcyclists (with at least a passing interest at least in the S) in general. I think by adding the sort of unmoderated forum you are talking about, we would turn off as many people to the site as we turn on. For that reason, I don't think we should do it.

In the year or so that Boxertrix has been running in this form, we have pulled or moderated only about 3 posts so I don't believe we are being particularly heavy handed here.

Cheers,

Paul
You really need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.

Return to “My other bike's a...”