VTR Firestorm for sale.

This is the forum for current/former/aspiring 'S owners to discuss their other two wheeled choices.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

leasky

VTR Firestorm for sale.

Postby leasky » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:26 pm

Well guys, I have had the BM for 3 weeks now and I have been converted! It was a leap of faith for me to buy her as I had never been on one before I drove to Nottingham to pay for her.
It was my intention to keep them both and use the BM for long summer trips and the VTR for nipping about on. However I now realise that I only need the BM! What a great,allround machine.
Incase any of you good people are interested, here are the details for the Honda:- 1997, Yellow, P-reg, 13K miles, 3 owners (me for 4 yrs), FSH, all old MOTs, T+T July, Data-tagged, Art cans + originals, Scotoiler, steering damper, bellypan, double-bubble, K+N, hugger, seat cowling, grap-rail.Fully colour-coded bike with matching unused Oxford touring soft luggage (panniers and magnetic tank bag). 2 new tyres. Dry weather use only and always garaged.
The only draw-back is that I am in Aberdoom! However,if any of you good folk want to buy her,I am looking for around £2300. Cheers, Leasky.

masha

R1100s from Firestorm

Postby masha » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:08 pm

I can relate to that as I had a very tidy low-miles Firestorm registered VTR 1K which I sold to a friend to my Boxer Cup R1100S registered 80X CP It too would have been nice to have both bikes but finance and storage made sense to let the Firestorm go. I might get it back one day though, but don' really feel I need to as more than happy with the BoxerCup R1100S for now which does it all with the luggage on etc. Happy biking.
Matt, Canterbury, Kent
Matt Masha
'04 R1100S BoxerCup (and other bikes by Honda, Ducati and KTM)

hobbit

Postby hobbit » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:26 pm

hi Leaksy

seen you on the Firestorm forum, see you come across to the dark side, must admit i prefer the beemmer to vtr,
have fun on it.

Gavin

masha

Postby masha » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:26 am

You've probably seen my friend Chris on there who I sold the bike to as its still registered VTR 1K (as I sold the bike with the plate on it to him), and he's on the Firestorm and Enfield forums quite a bit. - I will eventually convert him to a BMW in the future - he's itching to try a BM Boxer I can tell
Matt Masha
'04 R1100S BoxerCup (and other bikes by Honda, Ducati and KTM)

iandunn1100ss

Postby iandunn1100ss » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:01 pm

I never did get my head around selling one bike when you buy i new one :wink: :oops:
ian
Bmw r1100s 02 frost blue,bmw r1100s 03 blue,Yamaha tmax500 03 silver
Honda fireblade rrx 98 orange and bronze,aprilia rs250 01 black and red,aprilia rsv milie 99 black and silver

Return to “My other bike's a...”