Little and Large

This is the forum for current/former/aspiring 'S owners to discuss their other two wheeled choices.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

testudograeca

Little and Large

Postby testudograeca » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:36 pm

The colour match is pure coincidence.....

Iain[/img]
You spent HOW much on it......?!

snavetrauts

Postby snavetrauts » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:26 am

Hi, Fantastic stable of bikes to have.

I have always fancied a Beta just for fun..... I do not know anything about them..... or Montessa for that matter, but i have a bit of land here in Spain, and have often thought it would be great to bimble around on a similar bike..... having been brought up on watching the Lampkins.

Do you get out on yours very often?

Cheers

Stuart
.......~ ~
....-(@ @)-
ooO-(__)-Ooo

Ride due west to the sunset, turn left at the Rocky Mountains. (Jeremiah Johnson)

R1100S 2003. The Fast Colour. G650 Xchallenge 2008. F650CS Black 2003 SWMBO

testudograeca

Unused bike

Postby testudograeca » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:54 pm

I'm afraid I haven't ridden it at all Stuart, at least not in a trial.

I bought it about three months ago, just before the birth of my daughter, (I figured it was now or never.....) but I just haven't had the time to get out on it yet. I hope to do a trial within the next couple of months, but that depends on work and family commitments.

I must say that, if I lived in Spain, I'd definitely have an off-road bike. I go mountain biking in the Sierra Nevada every now and then, and often see enduro bikes being ridden there. The terrain is ideal for them, and the public are so much more tolerant / accepting of bikers than in the UK.

I'd love to live there, but I'm afraid I don't do well in the sun, so the U.K. it must be. Oh well, at least I have a Gore Tex suit.....

Cheers,

Iain
You spent HOW much on it......?!

Return to “My other bike's a...”