I got one and its amazin...

Please introduce yourself...

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

Mister C (Marsh)

I got one and its amazin...

Postby Mister C (Marsh) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Hello to all 12 months after registering with the web site I finally got sorted and now have a 2003 R1100S bog standard,and I'm proper pleased !A long list of bikes and over 30 years of messing about on them, one of which was 1100RS and joined the other BMW club, I wont be doing that again! (Don't get me started)

I mostly read forums as I don't have a great deal of knowledge :oops: but enjoy the banter nontheless. The Ponderosa café is a favourite ride out for me so may see one or two of you guys there.

Bloody ell well chuffed. Regards Marsh
er, mmmmm I'll think of something funny soon.

eyore

Postby eyore » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Congratulations, enjoy.
2009 Triumph Speed Triple
2006 Aprilia Tuono RSVR

Gromit

Postby Gromit » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:25 pm

You mean there is another BMW Club? ;)

Welcome to the friendly one - pull up a seat, and get talking Boxerbollox. 8)

herrman
Trixter Tour Manager

Postby herrman » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Welcome along and enjoy.

Peter.

slparry

Re: I got one and its amazin...

Postby slparry » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:41 am

Mister C (Marsh) wrote:Hello to all 12 months after registering with the web site I finally got sorted and now have a 2003 R1100S bog standard,and I'm proper pleased !A long list of bikes and over 30 years of messing about on them, one of which was 1100RS and joined the other BMW club, I wont be doing that again! (Don't get me started)

I mostly read forums as I don't have a great deal of knowledge :oops: but enjoy the banter nontheless. The Ponderosa café is a favourite ride out for me so may see one or two of you guys there.

Bloody ell well chuffed. Regards Marsh

Friendly bunch over there at the pipe and slippers club aren't they ;) .... although I'm biased as I managed to get myself banned for life by the forum admin and he got north Wales police to telephone me because I mentioned his name on here ..... nutters absolute controlling whackjobs ....... ooooommmmmmmm calm calm ... that's better :)

The Pondy is about 5 minutes from where I live, let me know when you're up there next I'll join you for a cuppa :)
--
Steve Parry

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic, '90 K1

slparry

Postby slparry » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:42 am

Gromit wrote:You mean there is another BMW Club? ;)

Welcome to the friendly one - pull up a seat, and get talking Boxerbollox. 8)

now see using the word boll*x would get you a ban elsewhere .... here the admin uses it ... cool :)
--
Steve Parry

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic, '90 K1

Mister C (Marsh)

Postby Mister C (Marsh) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:54 pm

Cheers one and all , indeed such a friendly bunch. Well done you Steve, and yes we can have a brew I'll let you know when, wonder what we will talk about :D

Regards Marsh

meds8964

Postby meds8964 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:19 pm

welcome mr c what part of beautiful north wales are you in (gods own country)
IF YOU THINK IM UGLY YOU WANNA SEE MY BROTHERS

meds8964

Postby meds8964 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:21 pm

ooops i see ye from crewe sorry thought you were based in north wales
IF YOU THINK IM UGLY YOU WANNA SEE MY BROTHERS

slparry

Postby slparry » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:25 pm

meds8964 wrote:welcome mr c what part of beautiful north wales are you in (gods own country)

As a proud Welshman even I'd have to admit Scotland is Gods own country, although he has a holiday home in Snowdonia :)
--
Steve Parry

bikesnbones

Re: I got one and its amazin...

Postby bikesnbones » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:18 am

Mister C (Marsh) wrote:and joined the other BMW club, I wont be doing that again! (Don't get me started)

Oh but you really must.
Spill the beans
Come on
:twisted:

Mister C (Marsh)

Postby Mister C (Marsh) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:55 am

NO NO no no no no oh ok then... :twisted:

Bunch of pretentious pricks... I dared to say the word wee in one of my posts, three emails from the admin telling me it was not appropriate language... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I couldn't believe it. If you go onto there forum you can actually pick up the tension behind some of the posts. By far the most controlled forum on the planet, horrendous, still makes me angry now... I would love to be approached by them when I'm out and about, Jeanie bloody mack I would so vent my spleen... The tragic thing is it could and should be so good. Maybe the new breed of BMW riders won't tolerate such nonsense who knows I certainly hope so. ooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thank crunchy for this place :)

slparry

Postby slparry » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:31 pm

Mister C (Marsh) wrote:NO NO no no no no oh ok then... :twisted:

Bunch of pretentious pricks... I dared to say the word wee in one of my posts, three emails from the admin telling me it was not appropriate language... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I couldn't believe it. If you go onto there forum you can actually pick up the tension behind some of the posts. By far the most controlled forum on the planet, horrendous, still makes me angry now... I would love to be approached by them when I'm out and about, Jeanie bloody mack I would so vent my spleen... The tragic thing is it could and should be so good. Maybe the new breed of BMW riders won't tolerate such nonsense who knows I certainly hope so. ooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Probably reminded them what one of their section meets smells of, plus mothballs and Werthers :)
--
Steve Parry

Steve1200S

Postby Steve1200S » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:03 pm

I'm offended by your liberal and uncensored use of the word wee! Admin, please remove! :P :P

Seriously, did you actually say 'wee', or are you being polite for our benefit, and you actually said 'piss'?
Not that either are that offensive.... Are they really that bad?

Welcom to the forum by the way. :D
----------------------------------------------
Steve.

1980 R100S
2003 VFR 800
A Silly Van.

slparry

Postby slparry » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:37 pm

Steve1200S wrote:

I'm offended by your liberal and uncensored use of the word wee! Admin, please remove! :P :P

Seriously, did you actually say 'wee', or are you being polite for our benefit, and you actually said 'piss'?
Not that either are that offensive.... Are they really that bad?

Welcom to the forum by the way. :D

yes ... and you get told off for using a * in a naughty word to so you cannot write "you're taking the p*ss" :)
--
Steve Parry

Return to “New Trixters?”