New Member - Brisbane Australia

Please introduce yourself...

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

Justcruising

Postby Justcruising » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:02 am

Just so happens my R12S came from Melbourne, but 2000 km is down a very long road from here :D
2006 R1200S (Magma-Red/titan-silver) - Michelin PR4s, Akrapovic slip-on silencer, Ohlin suspension, Ilmberger Carbon hugger & Carbon valve-covers, Corbin seat.

2010 R1200R
2004 R1200C Montauk

nacnud

Postby nacnud » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:20 pm

Blinkey Blimey 2000kms, :shock: that is a bit excessive to just pop out to borrow a cup of sugar, or a go faster part. but at least you have the sun on your side :D Make hay wile the sun shines. And all that :roll:

on a slightly different tack, 2000km is only 1 and a bit thousand miles ! and i thought you guys did mph ? because you do drive on the Right side of the road, erm ,that is the Left of course
who ever came up with the decimal system just wanted to make his dick [sorry to all those Dicks out there ] sound BIGGER. or i went at 160kph,
Doesn't sound as good as a Ton up Boy 8)

I did nearly get my hands on a 12s, though the guy wanted way two much dosh, he only had 4 months finance left to run and weighed in the bike for a baby GS saving of £5 a month but over the next 3 years :? yep i have never been able to work that one out [smilie=flog dead horse]
Triton 750cc,Nourish 8 valve. 31 Years of blow ups and counting.
Ducati 750cc, White frame.

LOTS of SMILES & MILES

GerryB

Postby GerryB » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:40 pm

Ha ha ha ...

In UK is the only place in the world where you sell your fuel in Litres ,and then try to workout miles per gallon consumption ....

:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old man ... now .
Ex Off Road & Enduro Rider...

Return to “New Trixters?”