Please introduce yourself...
Moderators: Paul, slparry, Gromit
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:18 pm
Hi, just sold my gs 1100 and have been looking at r1100s as my next toy just missed one on ebay as i was outbid with 1 second to go although it was a project went for £1086 in the need looking forward to getting one.
dave the german
- Posts: 3124
- Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:35 am
- Location: North East
'15 R1200GS TE
Yam SR 500 long term restoration
wanna win the lottery and ride my bike
- Wanna buy a sticker mister?
- Posts: 2514
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:44 pm
- Location: Boxertrix Towers, Surrey
You really need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.
- Posts: 428
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:06 pm
- Location: Nottinghamshire
Return to “New Trixters?”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests