Please introduce yourself...
Moderators: Paul, slparry, Gromit
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:38 pm
- Location: OSWESTRY
Hi All. I have recently bought a Boxer Cup and I am looking forward to some decent weather to get used to it.
I look forward to meeting other BMW enthusiasts some time.
- Posts: 747
- Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:01 pm
- Location: North Shropshire
Welcome to the forum
If you are free on May 4th there is the annual Boxertrix Welsh weekend and rideout.
Start and finish this year at Montgomery, so on your doorstep so to speak.
Organiser Mr Parry is in Wrexham and I'm just down the A5 in Nesscliffe.
Look forward to meeting you soon.
dave the german
- Posts: 3134
- Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:35 am
- Location: North East
'15 R1200GS TE
Yam SR 500 long term restoration
wanna win the lottery and ride my bike
- Wanna buy a sticker mister?
- Posts: 2524
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:44 pm
- Location: Boxertrix Towers, Surrey
You really need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:40 pm
Hello, I'm in Llynclys
- Posts: 433
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:06 pm
- Location: Nottinghamshire
Return to “New Trixters?”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests