Better late than never!

Please introduce yourself...

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

Twodogs

Better late than never!

Postby Twodogs » Sat May 19, 2007 7:02 pm

Hi all,thought it was about time i introduced myself and my 11s. My name is Andy and i've had my 02 Phoenix grey 11s for a little over a year now,i bought it with 9500 miles showing and now it has 26200+. This is my first BMW and i have to say i'm totally hooked. So much so that i thought it was about time i splashed some cash to "bling it up a bit" :lol: I was going to post some pic's but i cant figure out how to :oops: Could one of my fellow Trixters help me out please? :D
Cheers...
To old to die young!

Gromit

Postby Gromit » Sat May 19, 2007 7:10 pm

Andy - better late then never eh ;)

Posting pics - from my own (relatively limited I have to admit) experience I've found photobucket to be the easiest and most efficient way of hosting photos. You can then, using the code, see them appear on here in glorious technicolour.

keith750cc

Postby keith750cc » Sat May 19, 2007 7:41 pm

Hi Andy,
Welcome, this site is a real gold mine of info, as Gromit says photobucket is the easiest way i have found to upload images.

atb keith
Suzuki GT750's

2007 Speed Triple

BockingBandit

Postby BockingBandit » Sat May 19, 2007 8:40 pm

A Ha,.. the Essex Clan is growing,.. we'll need a special 'Esstry Group' (sic) soon
Welcome aboard Andy
Geoff
Avoiding Reality ....... http://poorcirculation.blogspot.com/

Gromit

Postby Gromit » Sat May 19, 2007 8:46 pm

BockingBandit wrote:A Ha,.. the Essex Clan is growingf

You mean we'll all end up reading Max Power and saying 'innit' and 'like' a lot?? :?

;)

Twodogs

Postby Twodogs » Sat May 19, 2007 9:51 pm

Er...sorry Gromit,but that means nothing to me mate,photobucket? Its not like uploading pic's to Yahoo or eBay it seems. Hi Geoff,one of my fav roads is up near you,the B1053 from Braintree to Saffron Waldon along with a pit stop at Finchingfield. In fact i'll be up there making a nuisance :twisted: of my self tomorrow,after an early breakfast at the cabin in Burnham.
Andy :D
To old to die young!

keith750cc

Postby keith750cc » Sun May 20, 2007 5:26 am

Twodogs wrote:Er...sorry Gromit,but that means nothing to me mate,photobucket?

http://photobucket.com/....Register, then upload to photobucket from your pc, then copy the image code and paste it into your post on boxertrix, fingers crossed you will see your pride and joy ( the image code will be under your photo in your photobucket album, I'm no genius on the pc :oops: but I managed it. :shock:

atb keith
Suzuki GT750's

2007 Speed Triple

big rob

Postby big rob » Sun May 20, 2007 6:00 am

Hi Twodogs,
I've tried in the past to post pics and have been forced to 'give-up' cos my head was starting to hurt :?
However, after reading your query and following the advice from our fellow trixters, I've been succsessful today :D see boxerpix

Cheers,
Big Rob

Twodogs

Postby Twodogs » Sun May 20, 2007 2:46 pm

Thanks for the advice and the link Keith,i'll get right on it so watch this space. Hey Rob,nice location for that pic mate,and a clean looking ride you have there. I'll be in Scotland myself in August,i hope to get some great shots like that :D
To old to die young!

big rob

Postby big rob » Mon May 21, 2007 4:11 am

Hi Twodogs,
Pleased you managed to get some pics posted. If you'd like too, perhaps we can meet-up in August, I can take you to parts of Scotland which will take your breath away.

Big Rob.

Twodogs

Postby Twodogs » Mon May 21, 2007 6:26 pm

Thats very good of you Rob,i'll have a chat with the lads (3) and see if we cant sort something out. We'll be there for 7 nights from Aug 25th,1st night Lock Lomond, 2nd night Skye, nights 3&4 Wick, 5th night Grantown on Spey,6th night Campbeltown and night 7 back at Lomond. We were up there last year also and totally loved it,at every corner we rounded there was another reason to go WOW! :D
To old to die young!

big rob

Postby big rob » Tue May 22, 2007 2:47 am

Hi Twodogs,
Looks like you've a great route plan already sorted. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch-up with you guys in LOCHHH Lomond.
Have sent you a PM.

All the best
Big Rob.

Return to “New Trixters?”