Wotcha Boxers!

Please introduce yourself...

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

Given To Ride

Wotcha Boxers!

Postby Given To Ride » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:47 pm

Hi All!

I've just bought myself a sparkling Black R1100S - and I'm loving it!....I have had a few bikes on and off over the years, including a 350YPVS, CBR 600 and the last road bike I had was a Fireblade. So I served my Japanese apprenticeship!

I've also had a recent interlude from road riding, owning a KTM 'crosser on which I did a handful of enduros....but I'm all right again now!

I got the BMW because I've always like the look of them (it's a 'Marmite' thing yeah???).. and it's the perfect all-rounder for me to fulfill some of my biking ambitions, that includes; a few more trackdays and a trip (or several) to the continent to see some racing events. The young family I have might ensure it takes a few years to achieve all these, and I'm actually probably lucky to even have the bike.

I am really hoping to make some biking pals, so hopefully I'll catch up with some of you in the South, somewhere soon! I'll be keeping my eyes on the Forum...

cheers..Matt
We are the ones we've been waiting for....

Paul
Wanna buy a sticker mister?

Postby Paul » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:13 am

Welcome Matt.

Congratulations on passing the fiendish test of initiative which logging on to this site seems to entail these days :wink: Looking forward to talking boxerbollux with you over a bacon sandwich one sunny sunday morning.

Cheers,

Paul
You really need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.

andrew s

Postby andrew s » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:17 pm

Welcome Matt,

Glad you have moved over to our side. I too had all the favourites blade, zx'rs but was drawn by the darkside.

How about trying a trip up north to Hawes at the end of September where there will be a few of us meeting up for the weekend.

Have a look on the days out section I am sure there are some fellow trixters you could ride up with.

Andrew :roll:
A man can fall many times in life but is never a failure until he refuses to get up

elkesprint

Postby elkesprint » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:50 pm

Ooops hit the wrong button :oops:

Hi All,

New to the forum and to BMW ownership just got myself a luverly Titan Grey Metalic 03MY R1100S picked it up yesterday, so only done about 15 miles and what a great 15mile they were to. Lots more planned.

Looking forward to meeting up with some of the Trixters "upt North" I will keep an eye on the forums for the ride outs etc etc.

Last bike was a triuimph TT600 which was good but, couldn't resist the looks of the R1100S. 8)

See ya

elkesprint

andrew s

Postby andrew s » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:00 am

elkesprint,

Welcome to the site, why don't you start with getting to know fellow members on the site and join us at Hawes in September.

You will find full details on the Days Out section, no excuse really if you live near.

Andrew :roll:
A man can fall many times in life but is never a failure until he refuses to get up

Return to “New Trixters?”