Bullet cam.

Hifi, computers, cameras etc; gadgets and general chat about any other interesting hobbies you have.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

boxerscott

Bullet cam.

Postby boxerscott » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:38 am

Trust you guys to point me in the right direction for a decent quality bullet cam, for our walking, biking and that also will mouint to my rc helicopter so I can snoop on my neighbour who always beats me at the local veg and flower show, something that will give good recording in low light Can not be bummed to search through amazon reveiws. Budget £200ish
My chopper has a 60cm rotor and will carry morsels such as baby kittens that I tease my Staffie with :wink:
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

boxerscott

Postby boxerscott » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Bought the Drift, bit heavy to hang off my chopper though :wink:
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

Blackal

Postby Blackal » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:09 pm

I'd recommend the Drift :D

Al :roll:
If I am ever on life support - Unplug me......
Then plug me back in..........

See if that works .....
:?

skiddy boxers

Postby skiddy boxers » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Two of my mates have an earlier version of this http://www.gopro.com. I can vouch it gives great results.
Nick

When life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

StreetFlatTwin

Postby StreetFlatTwin » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:43 pm

gopro all the way.....

the hero 3 is now half the size and weight of the Hero 2 so you could mount more than one.............and its got better than 1080p quality!!!

Gopro hero 2 from Ebay about £190 and that will cover your bike ride outs as well as its the motorsports edition!!

its on my Santa list having used one borrowed from a friend!!!

StreetFlatTwin

Postby StreetFlatTwin » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:43 pm

gopro all the way.....

the hero 3 is now half the size and weight of the Hero 2 so you could mount more than one.............and its got better than 1080p quality!!!

Gopro hero 2 from Ebay about £190 and that will cover your bike ride outs as well as its the motorsports edition!!

its on my Santa list having used one borrowed from a friend!!!

boxerscott

Postby boxerscott » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Fraid I posted a bit late, bought the Ghost drift at Bike show on Saturday, spent more than I planned but at least I did not buy the "drone" flying camera, what a piece of kit! can be controlled from Tablet or smart phone app live images scanned back, great piece of surveillance kit. Glad I saw this before I embibed in refreshment :lol:

Drift Cam not solely for biking and sometimes a flying camera will save me getting the ladders out.

Check this out via search engine flyinggadgets.

Also classic youtube clip "Flying Penis" A Putin dissenter having his conference turned into farce by a bad man :lol:
Fiat Panda.

Return to “Geeks' Corner”