New Rider Deal from BMW

Area for traders to advertise.

Moderators: Paul, slparry, Gromit

User avatar Wales
slparry
Moderator
Posts: 6152
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:19 pm
Location: Wrexham
Contact:

New Rider Deal from BMW

Postby slparry » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:58 pm

Image

How the offer works

1) Put down a £1,000 deposit at a BMW Motorrad Retailer and purchase a BMW F 800 R via BMW Select (starting from £7,595)

2) Complete a seven-day Direct Access course (worth £1,295) and bring your Motorcycle Test Pass Certificate back to your Retailer

3) Choose your BMW riding kit - either a BMW Tourshell suit or a GS Dry suit – plus Black System 6 Helmet, Allround Gloves & Allround Boots (worth up to £1,465)

4) We'll arrange for your new BMW F 800 R to be delivered

5) Receive £500 from your initial deposit back upon delivery of your bike

Start your journey on two wheels today by contacting your local Retailer.

http://www.bmw-motorrad.co.uk/uk/en/ind ... Offer.html
Last edited by slparry on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
--
Steve Parry
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” ― Mark Twain

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '07 K1200GT SE... and a '14 R1200RT LC LE

Great Britain
dave the german
Member
Posts: 2993
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:35 am
Location: North East

Postby dave the german » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:02 am

I saw that Steve. I didn't take too much notice of it as it wouldn't apply to me but at a quick glance, it looked a damned good deal
'15 R1200GS TE
'06 R1200S
'04 BCR
Yam SR 500 long term restoration
wanna win the lottery and ride my bike

User avatar Wales
slparry
Moderator
Posts: 6152
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:19 pm
Location: Wrexham
Contact:

Postby slparry » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:49 am

dave the german wrote:I saw that Steve. I didn't take too much notice of it as it wouldn't apply to me but at a quick glance, it looked a damned good deal


'tis innit Dave, as far as I can see a newbie is getting £1295 worth of training and £1465 of quality kit for £500!
--
Steve Parry
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” ― Mark Twain

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '07 K1200GT SE... and a '14 R1200RT LC LE

User avatar England
Herb
Member
Posts: 1808
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: Lutterworth, Midlands

Postby Herb » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:13 pm

slparry wrote:
dave the german wrote:I saw that Steve. I didn't take too much notice of it as it wouldn't apply to me but at a quick glance, it looked a damned good deal


'tis innit Dave, as far as I can see a newbie is getting £1295 worth of training and £1465 of quality kit for £500!


They get the money back in 3 years when the rider upgrades to a 1200 GS adventure because he doesn't want to buy new gear!
********Jim********
---------------------------
2006 'Colgate' R1200s

Australia
bfisher
Posts: 213
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:37 pm
Location: SW London

Postby bfisher » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:08 pm

So i happen to know some background here re training offer; this promotional offer was off the back of an idea that Ian Biederman @ BWM training (Royston) last year & its grown... I know this as i did my training under Ian via DAS in 2014. He's a great guy, great instructor (as are they all @ Royston) and he's a boxer head from way back (its actually the reason why i'm now on this forum & owner of an r1100s). It is a great deal & if they have had it back then i would have possibly not ended up on this forum or a boxer in my garage!

Worth noting during winter months they give discounted rates.

For more info see http://www.bmwridertraining.net/

User avatar
f90x
Member
Posts: 2705
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:38 pm
Location: norf lundun

Postby f90x » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:55 pm

The only downside I can see is that one has to ride around on a fugly bike ever since they stuck that stupid headlamp on it.
R1200S
Kawasaki ZRX1200R
Holdsworth professional
Brompton
Various shoes.

Great Britain
dave the german
Member
Posts: 2993
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:35 am
Location: North East

Postby dave the german » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:01 am

bfisher wrote:So i happen to know some background here re training offer; this promotional offer was off the back of an idea that Ian Biederman @ BWM training (Royston) last year & its grown... I know this as i did my training under Ian via DAS in 2014. He's a great guy, great instructor (as are they all @ Royston) and he's a boxer head from way back (its actually the reason why i'm now on this forum & owner of an r1100s). It is a great deal & if they have had it back then i would have possibly not ended up on this forum or a boxer in my garage!

Worth noting during winter months they give discounted rates.

For more info see http://www.bmwridertraining.net/

He's a good guy - he was on the BMW Motorrad days tour when I went in 2013 - he was at the NEC -remembered me cos of the Boxercup
'15 R1200GS TE

'06 R1200S

'04 BCR

Yam SR 500 long term restoration

wanna win the lottery and ride my bike


Return to “Trade Section”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest