Hi again

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

SLOSR11S

Hi again

Postby SLOSR11S » Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:14 am

Morning all

Not logged in for a long long time. Life gets in the way!
Still have my 11S. Still in love with it. Don't get to ride as much as I I'd like (rubbish weather, rubbish roads in Sussex). However, going to Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg in early July with two of my biker brothers for 10 days. Looking forward to that obviously.
The bike runs impeccably still. Serviced on time. That's the key isn't it? :wink:
Cheers
Loz

slparry

Re: Hi again

Postby slparry » Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:55 am

Hope you get some decent weather Loz
--
Steve Parry

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic, '90 K1

popsky

Postby popsky » Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:13 pm

Have a great trip, I’m sure you will with some fantastic motorcycle routes whatever the weather :lol:
Phil.

R1200S and loving it !

Hoch Bergstraßenjäger…………………………………

SLOSR11S

Postby SLOSR11S » Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:22 am

Morning
I've been and come back. The weather was truly wet, wet, wet. We scaled back going to Holland and Luxembourg sadly due to that. Belgium, however was delightful. Very pretty towards the south in The Ardennes. The roads/riding was great. We rented a 'Gite' in a tiny village about an hour south of Leige, which was beautiful and peaceful. The owner of the Gite is a biker himself it transpires. He intends to advertise it to bikers to rent. It even had a garage for storing our machines.

https://www.aurochernoir.be/galerie

So yes. Belgium
I'd recommend it. Head away from the north I would say. It's very very busy and traffic is heavy. Head south and expect great roads, scenery, friendly faces, and nice food.

Cheers

Loz

slparry

Postby slparry » Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:47 am

SLOSR11S wrote:Morning
I've been and come back. The weather was truly wet, wet, wet. We scaled back going to Holland and Luxembourg sadly due to that. Belgium, however was delightful. Very pretty towards the south in The Ardennes. The roads/riding was great. We rented a 'Gite' in a tiny village about an hour south of Leige, which was beautiful and peaceful. The owner of the Gite is a biker himself it transpires. He intends to advertise it to bikers to rent. It even had a garage for storing our machines.

https://www.aurochernoir.be/galerie

So yes. Belgium
I'd recommend it. Head away from the north I would say. It's very very busy and traffic is heavy. Head south and expect great roads, scenery, friendly faces, and nice food.

Cheers

Loz

excellent, thanks for the update. Noted the details on the gite too :D
--
Steve Parry

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic, '90 K1

Return to “Boxerbanter”