I was stopped at some ligths on the way home yesterday.....

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

jeznewsome

Postby jeznewsome » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:01 pm

cornishflat wrote:Jez have you still got the Buell? What is/was it like, i,ve always admired them but have only ridden the XB models which sure were a bundle of fun.

Just bought the X1 (had an XB9R for years then a 1125R for a while before). Always fancied a 'tuber' and found the right one that had been fettled properly with all the right 'longevity' mods. Its fun to ride :D

el-nicko
Location: Nick from HEREFORDSHIRE, The Oceanian province of Airstrip One.

Postby el-nicko » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:22 pm

jeznewsome wrote:On that note and having thought about it a little this week, I am doing the same (as I have two loud bikes and I am going to keep the R1100S standard) so it is being passed on (for th £15 I paid for it) to Dave the German, as he was the first to post that he'd take it if I didn't want it (earlier in this post).

That's damn sporting of you sir. May the Bird of Paradise fly up your nose and nest there. :lol:

Mr. Spock is my role model so be advised; I possess no (discernible) sense of humour.

It's all VFR (DCT) round here now. STILL missing my 1100s tho.

dave the german

Postby dave the german » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:46 am

I'll be polishing me pipe on Tuesday and Wednesday when I'm off. If I decide not to use it, it will be going at the same rate
'15 R1200GS TE
'06 R1200S
'04 BCR
Yam SR 500 long term restoration
wanna win the lottery and ride my bike

Return to “Boxerbanter”