If you live in the Hampshie area

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

ianbcr

If you live in the Hampshie area

Postby ianbcr » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:29 am

Your born with a certain amout of heart beats, Dont waste them on exersise. [smilie=rooster.gif]

04 boxer cup rep. Gone but not forgoten
99 tlr1000 (V twin) tricked.
Indian Roadmaster Elite
Mercedes EQC 400

jeznewsome

Postby jeznewsome » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:13 am

Glad they aren't doing that in Lancashire yet.......though I imagine it is only a matter of time.

If this is a trend then I suspect they will also come down on MoT stations (like the one I use) which may provide advice about a noisy exhaust but will still pass them.

slparry

Postby slparry » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:13 pm

thing is, despite having a Remus on the BCR, I really don't have too much of a problem with them on this one as some really take the piss and if you live on a "biking favoured" route it must get a bit wearisome on sunny weekends.
--
Steve Parry

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic, '90 K1

Blackal

Postby Blackal » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:08 pm

Shit police work methinks........

Andover and Basingstoke will still be full of chavs with full-bore subarus......

Al
If I am ever on life support - Unplug me......
Then plug me back in..........

See if that works .....
:?

GerryB

Postby GerryB » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:02 am

I have a feeling ....... soft targets !

We have a job, an address, we pay our tax, we pay our insurance, we are all round decent citizens .

OK , so we have a tiny bit of hooligan in us .... we ride bikes , some of us put noisy zorsts on to make them sound like racers ....

Well , that in itself is stupid, the manufacturers spend millions on Research & Development to get max power / reliability out of quiet pipes , but hey hoe , we all like a bike to sound a bit like a bike , not a wet fart .

So , when the citizenry whine to plod about the noisy bikes, he reacts quickly & runs about doing easy jobs .

Soft Targets .... :roll:
Old man ... now .
Ex Off Road & Enduro Rider...

Return to “Boxerbanter”