Put my foot in it again!

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

boxerscott

Put my foot in it again!

Postby boxerscott » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:43 pm

Earlier this evening we had two couples check in on m/cycles (My wife runs a B+B). We have had a couple of days of heavy rain up`t north. Unfortunately they arrived soaked and just when I returned from work all chipper. The females were despondent the guys putting on a good face. I made a jolly quip to the despondent females "cheer up you`re here you are still alive" I got a fcuk you motherfcuker look so trotted off to my Rotary Club dinner. On my return I took a look at the bikes, a BMW r1200rt and HD summat or other. The HD had a flattened fuel tank on one side, busted indicator, scraped brake lever, dinged bar mirror and bolloxed headlight bezel. Oh dear! feelin guilty I went to the garage to see how there soakin kit was doing (Amanda had marched them off into the garage to strip before they put one foot across our threshold :D ) The sensible kit was well on the way to drying (Our staffie is tied to a device that circulates a rotor blade) the hipster stuff was well damp , feeling guilty about my well being comment and the one about not being in Aleppo I brought the Hipster kit in to dry.

The bikers had had a good meal in the town a few beers and were much more relaxed upon return. No one got hurt.

Chris
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

BoxerCup R

Re: Put my foot in it again!

Postby BoxerCup R » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:32 am

Hey, you weren't to know and as bikers, in Britain, you know theres a huge chance you'll get wet at some point going away on the bike. The off is a nightmare for them but if they keep going i'm sure they'll enjoy their holiday in the end, hopefully no more incidents but it is already a holiday they won't forget and it will make great pub talk for anyone who will listen.
"02 Yamaha XJR 1300SP in Kenny Roberts Yellow - (bought new)
"18 BMW S1000R Sports - (bought new)

"11 Porsche Boxster 987 S Black Edition No.261 of 987

Herb

Re: Put my foot in it again!

Postby Herb » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:27 am

boxerscott wrote:Our staffie is tied to a device that circulates a rotor blade

Chris

Tell us more about this?
********Jim********
---------------------------
2006 'Colgate' R1200s

Return to “Boxerbanter”