Telegraph Fantasy Football league: Win my Whisky!

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

Paul
Wanna buy a sticker mister?

Telegraph Fantasy Football league: Win my Whisky!

Postby Paul » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:27 am

Gents,

I have created a private Boxertrix league in the Telegraph Fantasy Football game. If you would like to join in and play, you can register a team of Premiership players for free at https://fantasyfootball.telegraph.co.uk/ and then once you have done that, you can join the Boxertrix league. To do that you will need the league's PIN 8132236 and Passcode 1200.

If you create a team to play in this league, please put your Boxertrix username somewhere within the team name, so we know who's who.

To add a bit of competitive edge, if we get more than 10 teams in the league, I will donate one 70cl bottle of my 23 year old single cask Ardbeg whisky as the prize for the team owner at the top of the league at the end of the season. I bought a sherry cask filled with newly distilled Ardbeg whisky 23 years ago with 4 of my friends, and it has just been bottled in July this year, at cask strength of 56% alcohol by volume. The only caveat to this offer is that the winner must have a delivery address within the EU, since the logistics of shipping a bottle of spirits outside the EU are too difficult (for me) to overcome.

Rules of entry for the Boxertrix league:
The Boxertrix league is open to any members registered on Boxertrix.com on or before the first of August 2017, who have made at least 50 motorcycle relevant posts in the forums by the end of the football season. To win, your forum name must be part of your team name. Each member may not enter more than one team in the league. I will contact the winning team member by PM at the end of the season, using the forum username in the winning team name, to arrange delivery of the prize.

BTW, for those of you who are not remotely interested in football, and think it's a game played by overpaid prima donnas, or you have philosophical issues with the editorial policy of the Daily Telegraph, please don't feel you have to let us know that on this thread, thanks :wink:

Let the games commence! [smilie=cheerleader.gif] [smilie=cheerleader.gif] [smilie=cheerleader.gif]

Paul
You really need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.

Hay Ewe^

Re: Telegraph Fantasy Football league: Win my Whisky!

Postby Hay Ewe^ » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:49 am

The lure of whisky got me hooked!
As for fantasy league, I have NO idea how they work or where to start so your whisky is safe from me!

However it works - have fun you mob!

exoticices

Postby exoticices » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:09 pm

Red Star Exoticices!

Paul
Wanna buy a sticker mister?

Postby Paul » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:10 am

[smilie=tumbleweed]
You really need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.

Return to “Boxerbanter”