two sport events this weekend, [Moto GP result inside]

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

boxerscott

two sport events this weekend, [Moto GP result inside]

Postby boxerscott » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:29 pm

Firstly athletics, Usain Bolts gracious exit from the 100 metres event, ( I liked to watch him do the 200 metres as you saw his grace for twice as long) spoiled by the pathetic sensitive souls who whinge when things do not go as they wished, namely the morons who booed the Victor. Embarrassing.

Secondly, Moto GP, How easy Marquez pulled Dope on a Rope to his rivals with only 3/4 of a lap completed. Unbelievable. The crash in pitlane as riders swapped bikes, Folger pitting with Marquez only to find his team playing darts and not having his second bike ready. Absolute Amateur event.

Joke. But thumbs up for Marquez,
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

Paul
Wanna buy a sticker mister?

Re: two sport events this weekend, [Moto GP result inside]

Postby Paul » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:48 am

Hi Chris,

I just put a Moto GP result alert in the thread title for those who have not seen it yet :wink:

Cheers,

Paul
You really need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.

boxerscott

Re: two sport events this weekend, [Moto GP result inside]

Postby boxerscott » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:23 pm

Paul wrote:Hi Chris,

I just put a Moto GP result alert in the thread title for those who have not seen it yet :wink:

Cheers,

Paul
Aye, should have thought on,
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

Return to “Boxerbanter”