James Sherlock BMW

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

tanneman

James Sherlock BMW

Postby tanneman » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:43 pm

Hi

I don't post here too often nowadays but I'm sprucing the 11S up and putting the luggage back on. This involved replacing the chipped headlight, the cracked indicator pods (god knows how many I have replaced because they all crack at the inside screw hole) and fitting the luggage rails and rear foot rests and a few other cosmetic bits. Unfortunately I have misplaced the foot rests which necessitated replacement and I sourced it from James Sherlock. Unfortunately 2 of the same side arrived but I managed to get one from somewhere else. James has been very good in dealing with me and offered to send me some spares in replacement. The 2 exhaust header gaskets and coil stick puller arrived today. I'm very happy with the service I received and first time I have dealt with him.

You can search his shop on ebay here: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/jamessherlockltd/
'Let me check my concernometer.'

SP250

Re: James Sherlock BMW

Postby SP250 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:44 pm

+1 for good service from JS
John M

milleplod

Postby milleplod » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:30 pm

Recommended by me too. I've used him a few times, biggest spend was for a pair of front discs for my ST - always helpful, very quick sending stuff out too.

Pete
Nocto Diuque Venamur

The Teutonic Tangerine

Postby The Teutonic Tangerine » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:39 pm

I have been using Sherlock's since I had my R80 RT in 2000 - spare and servicing kits - such good service. I always phone them to order - such nice people.
There would appear to be a surfeit of prolixity and sesquipedalian content today please do not use a big word when a singularly un-loquacious and diminutive linguistic expression will satisfactorily accomplish the contemporary necessity

Return to “Boxerbanter”