Me and F reg vehicles ....

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

GerryB

Me and F reg vehicles ....

Postby GerryB » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:54 pm

Well , once again I had an issue with a french registered car today ....

Clearly , this sign says no entry ....

However the Frog driving his people carrier with an incredibly ugly female next to him , believes the sign says

"You have right of way , proceed and ignore any one" ....

He was driving into La Zenia Boulevard , against the signs ...

Oh dear , I'm on my way out on my BMW so I stop !

His gobby ugly passenger starts shouting at me in a froggy language , I guess telling me to get out of their way !!!

But , a car arrived behind me ...

Now , I thought Froggy would reverse out , and go in the entrance gate next to us ....

But No , he farts about and then mounts the pavement , and drives on inside ....

I seem to have a thing with idiots driving F reg plated cars ...

noentry.png
noentry.png (15.55 KiB) Viewed 3623 times
Old man ... now .
Ex Off Road & Enduro Rider...

dave the german

Re: Me and F reg vehicles ....

Postby dave the german » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:44 am

I sympathise - I have to put up with this every day on English roads!! Is it me getting older or others getting more stupid!!!???
'15 R1200GS TE
'06 R1200S
'04 BCR
Yam SR 500 long term restoration
wanna win the lottery and ride my bike

GerryB

Postby GerryB » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:07 am

dave the german wrote:I sympathise - I have to put up with this every day on English roads!! Is it me getting older or others getting more stupid!!!???

My personal feeling is that a general attitude of " F##k you - I'll do what I like" prevails .. :shock: :roll:

The fact that Police are now run as a business with accountants in charge , there is no more visible policing these days .

Here we go again ...... In days gone by , police walked beats , every where , a police man was walking around, talking to the people,
Watching and knowing .... We did get up to mischief, we did get away with it ..... But the policeman knew and watched ....

Now days , as soon as the statistics can be manipulated to show zero crime, the police force is further reduced staff wise .

Now , we see the results of this !

I was a police officer, when we patrolled an area properly , guess what , all the petty crimes stopped , so management says "Go to Pinetown, high crime there".... so the cycle starts all over again , and Hillcrest crime goes up , because all the police have moved patrols to Pinetown.

The simple answer, get more police out there , and get rid of 90 % of the parasites in the government .

My 2017 rant is now over until next year .

(Don't let me start on the recent new years honours !!!! Ringo a bloody knight :cry: :cry: :cry: Where do the selectors dream up sh1te like this :?
Old man ... now .

Ex Off Road & Enduro Rider...

ianbcr

Postby ianbcr » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:57 pm

Gerry, I was only saying the same thing to the missus driving home on Christmas night after dropping the outlaws back home, where are all the police patrols, I don't drink alcohol so diving anytime isn't an issue, but when I was younger driving this time of year seemed to bring the patrols out in droves, and seemed there was a police car on every junction, the police are only there now if there is an accident. not there fault due to cutbacks.
Your born with a certain amout of heart beats, Dont waste them on exersise. [smilie=rooster.gif]

04 boxer cup rep. Gone but not forgoten
99 tlr1000 (V twin) tricked.
Indian Roadmaster Elite
Mercedes EQC 400

Return to “Boxerbanter”