Moped Crime

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

boxerscott

Moped Crime

Postby boxerscott » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:49 am

:shock: Suspect some folk on here saw the report on this mornings BBC news regarding the young misguided unfortunate youths who are using mopeds to nick I phones, tablets and bags of shopping from unsuspecting folk predominantly women in London. Shocking, but the assumption is that these are the same people who have aged a wee bit and left the pedal cycles behind. Motorcycle theft is also on the increase again in this area and these thieves are amazingly brazen and threatening carrying out their trade in broad daylight.

Suspect a rise in your insurance premiums and be vigilante.

Chris
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

adam

Re: Moped Crime

Postby adam » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:12 pm

The most sickening thing I've heard about, is a bunch of little scroats who nicked a blokes lovely 1952 Triumph 6T in Bristol. After failing to pay the £1000 ransom they demanded, the twats burnt it out, and put the video on Social Media. Arrests have be made Avon and Somerset Police and I sincerely hope they get sent down for extortion as well. I know the local HA have also issued a Fatwah against these idiots, which is quite ironic really :lol:

Return to “Boxerbanter”