Bikers Revenge

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Paul, slparry, Gromit

Great Britain
boxerscott

Bikers Revenge

Postby boxerscott » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:41 pm

Not wanting to sound like a vigilante, but, anyone seen the vids on the Tube whereby bikers take revenge on mobile phone using car drivers or any driver just cos they looked at them in a funny way? The Biker remonstrates with the driver to get off the phone, then swiftly punches the fcuk out of the cars wing mirror. It is very affective and a policy I think we should adopt on our next rideout. We could do a sweepstake?

Chris
I am the Village Green Preservation Society. God Bless Strawberry Jam and all it`s variety.

Neil178

Re: Bikers Revenge

Postby Neil178 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:30 pm

I’ve not seen that for mobile phone use, only for bad driving. I quite like the ones that bang their engine off the engine limiter right next to the open window! :twisted:
I guess it makes the point, but you just don’t know what the car driver could do to the rider a mile up the road. We are just too vulnerable.

User avatar England
ianbcr

Postby ianbcr » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:13 pm

I was told today that if you are caught now with your phone behind the wheel without proper hands free you get a 3 month driving ban as the new measures they brought out haven't made much difference, but I haven't seen anything official.
it may be a flat twin,but flat it aint

04 boxer cup rep. (lennies Induct & Sprokets, K&N, h.i.d. kit, Laser Y pce, laser chip, goodridge lines)Gone but not forgoten
99 tlr1000 (V twin) tricked.
17 Merc GLE350 Premium Plus night edition

User avatar Wales
slparry

Postby slparry » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:15 am

don't forget the law includes sat navs too

https://www.gov.uk/using-mobile-phones- ... ng-the-law
--
Steve Parry
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” ― Mark Twain

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic

Return to “Boxerbanter”