M1 last night

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

boxerscott

M1 last night

Postby boxerscott » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:06 pm

So returning home from Northants last night. left Weedon at approx. 8.50pm and on to M1 at j17 ? got to approach j27 Mansfield and hit a mile and a half tail back, four lanes trying to get into the overtaking lane as warnings indicated the 3 inner lanes were closed for repairs. I was in the overtaking lane and behind a ford Galaxy . The traffic flow was non existent. Then a female enlightened fro the passenger door and proceeded to open the tailgate. She was trying to pacify a baby in the rear seat. I did not think that getting out of a vehicle in the live lanes was a good plan but could recognize a mothers intuition. 10 mins later and 50mm nearer to Jedburgh the slack bitch gets out again to tend to her mong who was now mallin above my classical music overture which really started to piss me off and henceforth descended into a Michael Douglas paranoia "falling down" To my amazement she lifted out a 5 year old girl, not a baby. Unbelievable that such selfish attitudes can prevail on a motorway. I felt sorry for that young girl having such totally thick as pig shit parents.

After the j 27 snarl up and a 53 min delay, to which not a bead of sweat was witnessed on an invisible workforce I made good progress, Arrived home 2.20 pm. Got a massiv face wash from my staffie which made me realize I prefer some dogs to some people I come actross some of the time.

:D
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

Hay Ewe^

Re: M1 last night

Postby Hay Ewe^ » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:48 pm

Maybe the 5year old girl has some kind Autism
Maybe the 5year old girl has some kind of Trauma

boxerscott

Postby boxerscott » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:31 pm

Hay Ewe^ wrote:Maybe the 5year old girl has some kind Autism
Maybe the 5year old girl has some kind of Trauma
ha ! see where you are coming from but I concluded her parents may have the issues you speculate, furthermore, you come over here and witness our totally shite infrastructure. It is an absolute joke and drives normally rational people to do stupid things!! :wink:
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

Hay Ewe^

Postby Hay Ewe^ » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:17 pm

I lived there longer than I have lived here.
I only visit when I have to now...... and those are carefully planned trips.....

Return to “Boxerbanter”