Polish Geezer in Gala

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

boxerscott

Polish Geezer in Gala

Postby boxerscott » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:01 pm

Today i popped into my local garage to get a baldie (not kojak) swapped out for a good but used steal from Yorkshire Tyres. I was uplifted to see boxes of stuff lying around that were destined for Poland in response to an appeal from a polish geezer who operates a removal and storage business in Galashiels. Its out on facebook and borders radio have been pushing it. Jacer (Jake) is running his own lorry across with the aid destined for the displaced Ukrainians. He is joining up with other haulage contractors from the polish community based in the north and west of the UK.

I popped in at home and suggested to Amanda that we get on the case and help this guy, Amanda contacted him got all the details and the specific requirements of essential every day needs they require. Today was our Rotary Club meet and I am pleased to say every member got a list and the drop off points in the town. Not only that our members agreed to donate £300 to Jake to help with fuel and ferry costs.

I urge everyone to help Ukraine endeavour and resolve this evil tide of aggression.

This is beyond politics, politics has failed.

Chris
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

dobbo

Re: Polish Geezer in Gala

Postby dobbo » Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:57 pm

Good on you Chris. Putins looking more and more like an egotistical fool every day the war drags on. He's the worldwide pariah now.

Al

Re: Polish Geezer in Gala

Postby Al » Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:58 pm

Trouble is, he is likely to smoke the planet out of spite!!

Al.
White/red BMW R1200R Sport
Shiny Red Honda Civic
Shiny Silver MR2 vvti Roadster. Going to be sold
White Peugeot Boxer Camper Conversion.
Battle scarred Suzuki Burgman 125,(Mrs Als) going to be sold
Suzuki VanVan 125

Return to “Boxerbanter”