U.K. Clean Air Zone

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

JamesL

Re: U.K. Clean Air Zone - Happy Days!

Postby JamesL » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:43 am

Just resurrecting this one briefly... Subsequent to my rant back in June I've given up on ULEZ so imagine my delight to receive out of the blue an email from CC London to say my application has been successful! So rather like getting permission from the KGB, I'll just go with the response that works for me... And no way am I going to rock the boat by responding with grateful thanks...

NB the ULEZ systems are so random that they can switch a vehicle back to chargeable at any time with no warning so it's worth checking periodically...

J

SP250

Re: U.K. Clean Air Zone

Postby SP250 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:46 am

Ultimately its easier to send Mr S Khan an email congratulating him on killing off any possibility of me driving to a city and spending cash in businesses to keep them in business and or the local economy working. I will just ride my bike anywhere but in a city now.
John M

boxerscott

Re: U.K. Clean Air Zone

Postby boxerscott » Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:40 pm

Oh F..k , Do not get me going on this Clean air Zone. Everyone in every zone( that roles out this BS) do your every day stuff ignore the tickets if they come, do not respond and let them add all this BS to the lists on court appointments that are stacked before and after covid. can`t pay won`t pay they write them off.

Screw em! bad laws can not be enforced.

Chris

afterthought, What considerations have been given to the airline operators pollution of air over London, i`ll answer that... Nett Zero!
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

Return to “Boxerbanter”