PCIII Update?

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

julian

Postby julian » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:42 pm

winger wrote:Archie

It ain't so much the numbers!! but how much quicker you get e'm,although i have to say well down on a semi factory 749!!!

So what were the numbers then ?

My S took on a new lease of life after BST kicked in - it's running lovely at the moment. maybe it was unhappy having the clock an hour too fast for the previous 6 months :roll:
BMW R1100S (Black)
Suzuki TL1000S (Red)

winger

Postby winger » Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:57 pm

Hi Julian

The numbers were 97 and a 100.

Been out and given mine a pasteing,two things you notice most, how well the motor picks up and exceleration all the way to the redline,the frustrating part of it,i reckon if the bike was chain drive it pull another tooth on the engine sprocket easy peazy,but overall excellent,the big plus is knowing that the stock map is a good'un.

Just spoken to Gus,best way to discribe it,between 2 and 3 times the boost you get of Lennies duct.

Have to say,i reckon the old SJ air filter helps the job along because it must shift some air in comparison with a standard or K+N.

Chris

julian

Postby julian » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:58 pm

winger wrote:Have to say,i reckon the old SJ air filter helps the job along because it must shift some air in comparison with a standard or K+N. Chris

My SJ filter was stolen with my last S. Might get another someday.
BMW R1100S (Black)

Suzuki TL1000S (Red)

Return to “Boxerbanter”