WSB

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

winger

WSB

Postby winger » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:39 pm

WSB races today anyone?? good or what!!!,the plan was to go to Mettet in Belgium next weekend,instead will be at Mallory Park!!! to watch my mates lad make his Superbike debut!!!.

boxerpan

Postby boxerpan » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:07 pm

Fancy skiving off work Wednesday and go see him practice ?
Lloyd

It's not how fast you ride, it's how you ride fast.
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear
bright until you hear them speak.

winger

Postby winger » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:31 pm

Hmm!!!!

gus

Postby gus » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:50 pm

Best bit of racing i,ve seen in a while.I was shouting and screaming at the TV in excitement.I didnt care who won,pure entertainment!Bike racing IS a contact sport.The guys on the podium seemed to have enjoyed it too.What a way to end a season.WOW!
gus
ps may be able to wag the afternoon off work for wednesday if i can cadge a lift with you mr C.What do ya think?

Harry

Postby Harry » Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:01 am

We're not too impressed with Mallory at the moment. The new chicane seems to make things more dangerous (well for 3 wheelers anyway) and the organisation is only so-so.
Went up to watch the sidecar fastival last week-end. It's not a bad spectator circuit but it's more of a gocart track. I can't see how the BSB boys could like it. Thankfully they ignored the new chicane for the festival but they leave it in for wednesday pracitice.

Was at Thruxton racing on Saturday - now that is a fast circuit. My shoulders are still aching 2 days later. I only mention it cos between races the HM Plant boys were doing some testing - I think they had some tyre problems last time out. Looked very slick and organised. Harris, Rea and Kiyo were all there but Kiyo seemed a bit bemused by the volume of the Saturday night party in the bar!

Return to “Boxerbanter”