Are you having problems registering on this site?

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

Paul
Wanna buy a sticker mister?

Are you having problems registering on this site?

Postby Paul » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:36 am

If you are trying to register on this site and are having problems, the common issues causing this are:

1) on the registration screen, mis-typing your e-mail address. A valid e-mail address is required to send the activation e-mail to you. Until you click on the link in the activation message, your account will not be activated

2) using an e-mail address that is already associated with an existing account. If you have tried in the past to register and your account has not been activated, then you cannot create a new account using that same e-mail address. Contact the administrator at paul@boxertrix.com and I can delete that old account for you.

3) Failing the "Authorisation Code" question. This field must contain only the three letter answer "BMW" in upper or lower case. If you type anything else in this field the account will not be created.

register.jpg
register.jpg (157.66 KiB) Viewed 23850 times

If you are still having problems then e-mail me at paul@boxertrix.com and I will try to help you out.

Regards,

Paul
You really need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.

meds8964

Postby meds8964 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:52 pm

i have problems cus i keep forgetting my bloody password :oops:
IF YOU THINK IM UGLY YOU WANNA SEE MY BROTHERS

slparry

Postby slparry » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:40 pm

meds8964 wrote:i have problems cus i keep forgetting my bloody password :oops:

Use registration numbers from previous bikes or cars, jumble of letters and numbers so reasonably secure and it's only probably you that can recall them :)
--
Steve Parry

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '15 R1200RT LE Dynamic, '90 K1

cros

registration

Postby cros » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:14 am

I have tried to sign up using a prefered name, and it replies: Sorry, but this e-mail address has been banned. ?

Is there a list for these on the internet or does your server not like my name ???.
regards Crosby (`as in `bing`) [smilie=whistle.gif]
Piaggio X8 125 LC
BMW R1100RS
Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
`Monkeys on Keyboards`

Return to “Boxerbanter”