Forget about them bikes : have you seen these?

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

soggybottoms

Forget about them bikes : have you seen these?

Postby soggybottoms » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:54 pm

Have you guys checked out the new Apple iPod Nano's? :?:
They are the bollocks.
Just got one - sob sob - don't get Crimbo Pressies :oops:
8gig - it's the the size of a credit card and it plays video - I know some of the reactionary old duffers will say why watch a 2" screen?
But I'm in Egypt next week doing my diving thing and this'll distract me enough coz it's a dry (muslim) boat :shock:

Thinking about visor mounting it for when I'm on the bike - purely as a distraction to the busy traffic. :)
Plumb it in to my new 1/2 price autocom system maybe? 8)
Clash " I fought the law" on the headset and as a HUD? I mean the 1100's big enough to make it own way home :lol:

boxerscott

Forget them bikes

Postby boxerscott » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:05 pm

Hi enjoy your hols take your ipod but be warned if you go down to the woods .... dont take your frickin teddy bear! happy diving :wink:
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

pbikerharry

Postby pbikerharry » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:46 pm

Have good one and if you do take a teddy bear be careful what you call it.

(think of the Sudan)
:glasses7: :glasses7: :glasses7:

jltownshend

Postby jltownshend » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:33 am

Mine arrived on Tuesday (I left my old one on a plane a couple of weeks ago :( )...

Very nice...even the Album cover carousel (just like a Jukebox). Though I'm not sure about walking round with 35MB of artwork...
When the going gets weird...

leasky

Postby leasky » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:04 am

You will certainly enjoy the diving in Egypt. Are you going anywhere near Sharm? Clare and I were there in May doing our PADI stuff; the water is crystal clear and the sea-life is amazing.

The area is supposed to be among the best diving in the world. If you get the chance, when it comes to your deep Open Water dive, there is a boat called the ThistleGorm which was sunk during WW2 by German dive bombers. She was a cargo boat carrying everything from Trains to toilet seats. She sits on the bottom and appears untouched except for a big hole straight through her. She was also carrying dozens of BSA bikes, these are still sitting in rows, undamaged and look bizzare.

I hope you will be able to get some booze. Our deal was unlimited free drink in the hotel. The only draw-back being the amount of nubile Russian bints strutting their stuff along the pool-side. Terrible, just terrible...... :D
Leasky

Dog Tyred

Postby Dog Tyred » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:14 am

Yeah.. they play video but can you download a feature film from Itunes? can you bollox!

Does anyne know when this service is going to reach our shores??

With regard to music video downloads I can highly recommend 'Destination Calabria' as a way of whiling away a few minutes/hours :wink:

Enjoy the hols

Nu2
Ride like your life depended on it.

2002 BCR

Boxadog 2000

Postby Boxadog 2000 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:14 pm

Hah!

Sorry but the best diving in the world is the barrier reef in Australia.

But it did get a bit boring after 18 months :lol:

Bob (BSAC 2nd class)

Proper training

8) 8) 8)

pbikerharry

Diving

Postby pbikerharry » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:37 pm

You have not been to the Maldives then the best dive sights by far. So I was told These are not my words but all the rest of the people that went diving there who had been diving all over the world. Being only my 2nd time I thought it was Fantastic my other time being in the Rep Of Dom.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Return to “Boxerbanter”