Black Hole....

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

boxerscott

Black Hole....

Postby boxerscott » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:19 pm

Exhausts. Check this out gentlemen may make interesting reading for you wanting to know more about tune and set up and an alternative exhaust system which is quieter and offers more poke www.rbracing-rsr.com/blackhole/bmwr1100exhausts. I stumbled over it a couple of years ago any one got one?
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

boxerscott

black hole

Postby boxerscott » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:56 am

Sorry about that it was a black hole after all :oops: . Try this www.rbracing-rsr.com then click on products BMW R1100 exhausts.
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

andrew s

Postby andrew s » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:09 am

This exhaust has been discussed a lot over the years. If you know about the pelican it has caused a lot of debate over on that site.

Andrew :roll:
Last edited by andrew s on Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A man can fall many times in life but is never a failure until he refuses to get up

Red Fokker

Postby Red Fokker » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:20 am

Never heard of it before and don't know how it performs but the length of that silencer doesn't fit right with the rest of the bike. Looks like it's got a suppositary sticking out of it's tailend! Quality of finish looks good though.

winger

Postby winger » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:21 am

Red Fokker wrote:Never heard of it before and don't know how it performs but the length of that silencer doesn't fit right with the rest of the bike. Looks like it's got a suppositary sticking out of it's tailend! Quality of finish looks good though.

Funny!!! everyone always put the same posting up about that pipe!!!.

oyster

Postby oyster » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:51 pm

I am prepared to allow my bike to be used to trial the full package, which costs about £850?? intake & exhaust. I really dont like the silencer, as I mentioned before, it reminds me of a dog taking a dump. So if Santa is reading this........... :D
Oyster. 1999 R1100S. Almost original.

Return to “Boxerbanter”