Project Marmite is progressing nicely.

Pull up a chair - let's talk Boxerbollox

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

box-doctor

Project Marmite is progressing nicely.

Postby box-doctor » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:46 pm

Well chaps - I have just taken delivery of my carbon tank panel for the 11s yesterday & ordered the headlight panel today (all genuine BMW from the stealers). All the bodywork is with the guy who is doing the paint job, as is the front wheel, hopefully I'll get the rear wheel off this weekend & let him have that next week - then wait 2 - 3 weeks :x

I have collected most of the parts I want for the bike now, smaller number plate, tail tidy, various carbon bits etc... & can't wait to put it all together & throw my leg over it again - then take loads of photos & post then on here to gauge your reactions - which I'm guessing are going to be just like everybodies reaction to Marmite - you either love it or hate it. :shock:

Hopefully the great unveiling will be within about a month - I just need a shorter torque arm if anybody has one.....

Regards from the chubby one - Neil.

boxerscott

Marmite

Postby boxerscott » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:20 pm

Be interested to know your colour scheme?, my rebuild is going to entail a new paint job.. come on tell :wink:

No not marmite colour? :shock:
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

box-doctor

Re: Marmite

Postby box-doctor » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:07 pm

boxerscott wrote:Be interested to know your colour scheme?, my rebuild is going to entail a new paint job.. come on tell :wink:

No not marmite colour? :shock:

I'm sorry but I'm going to keep it under my hat until the great unveiling :P - but suffice it to say I have searched high & low all over the interwebnet thingy & I can't find another the same colour, but just in case you don't like it - it was the wifes idea - not mine.

Regards from the chubby one - Neil.

BockingBandit

Postby BockingBandit » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:56 pm

Well,.. as 'project Marmite' suggests,. we'll either 'Love' or 'Hate' it :lol:

Personally when it comes to the delicious yeasty spread,. I'm seiously in th 'Love Camp' for taste and graphics

Geoff
Avoiding Reality ....... http://poorcirculation.blogspot.com/

box-doctor

Postby box-doctor » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:37 pm

BockingBandit wrote:Well,.. as 'project Marmite' suggests,. we'll either 'Love' or 'Hate' it :lol:

Personally when it comes to the delicious yeasty spread,. I'm seiously in th 'Love Camp' for taste and graphics

Geoff

:shock: What Ican tell you is: it's definatly NOT brown..... Chubbs.

Return to “Boxerbanter”