ContiRoad Attacks

Got a technical query? Found another 0.02bhp? Ask/tell the world.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

crucial

ContiRoad Attacks

Postby crucial » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:47 pm

Have now completed 600 miles with these on the CBR and have found them to be excellent. Used them in the wet today (first time it's rained in a month :shock: ) and there were no buttock clenching moments :D

Best of all they were only £140 for a pair :D If they last anywhere near as long as Z6's, I'll def. be getting some more.

theseadog

Postby theseadog » Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:34 pm

What they like on the turn in ? Toyed with a set next as they were a damned good price per pair as you mentioned.

Toodle Pip
:wav:
Cheers
PAul

Keep it sticky side down.

nab 301

Postby nab 301 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:02 am

I.ve fitted a set and done approx 1200 miles . I find that the bike changes direction quickly at speed although at lower speeds it seems to require more effort. (could be just me) . They have loads of side grip in dry or proper wet conditions and don't really want to spin up at all. I fitted them in a bout of damp freezing conditions and initially had flashbacks to the old style contiforce tyres that i had fitted a while back . I think this was just the genuinely slippery roads combined with the quicker turn in.
The only thing is possibly the wear rate. in wet cold conditions i've used over 1 mm of tread from 6mm total . I'll know in a couple months.
(above refers to Road attacks) 180/120 on 5.5" rim
Nigel B

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you've been up to!
1999 R1100s (mandarin) '
2018 DL 250V Strom
2019 CB125F Honda.
MZ301 Saxon Fun ( currently retired)
'03 Bullet 65 project..

Return to “Boxertech”