*** Welsh Weekend 2019 *** - IS LIVE

Want to hook up with like-minded folk? Anything from a cup o'tea at the Ace to trips abroad.

Moderators: Paul, slparry, Gromit

User avatar Wales
slparry

Re: *** Welsh Weekend 2019 *** - IS LIVE

Postby slparry » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:16 pm

popsky wrote:
slparry wrote:excellent all, looking forward to it .... now off to find a sacrificial virgin for the weather Gods

Good luck with that Steve, Ryan tried the same for the South West run, even asking at Butlins :? No such person ecists apparently :mrgreen:

ah but we have more in Wales as the general preference is for the wooly "girlfriends" ;)
--
Steve Parry
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” ― Mark Twain

Current fleet: '14 F800GS, '87 R80RS, '03 R1100S BoxerCup, '07 K1200GT SE... and a '14 R1200RT LC LE

Great Britain
boxerscott

Re: *** Welsh Weekend 2019 *** - IS LIVE

Postby boxerscott » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:10 pm

slparry wrote:
boxerscott wrote:Sorry Steve, can not make it. We are booked for Maderia. Not a Saga holiday I may add.

Chris.

No probs Chris, see you next time :D
Hopefully, we anticipated a late April Wales but strictly speaking Amanda booked the Madeira thing. I absolutely hate holiday destination flying. Wish you had stuck with late April weekend. It is your fault. You have ruined my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk

Steve I do not want lunch I want breakfast :wink:

Chris
I am the Village Green Preservation Society. God Bless Strawberry Jam and all it`s variety.

Return to “Days Out”