I've spoken to Linda at the Fife Lodge Hotel in Banff and all being well and we won't know 100% until Nicola's daily briefing on Mon 15th July but I have decided to 'go for it' and keep this weekend on
I think we all need something to look forward to and actually happen
I understand anyone who won't be in the same head space and would rather not meet, mix etc in July and you obviously must do what is right for you but I for one want this to happen and I am comfortable about where we'll be mid July.
We are sorted for food on the Fri night & Sat morning too
Let me know who is going.