26/5

Want to hook up with like-minded folk? Anything from a cup o'tea at the Ace to trips abroad.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

herrman
Trixter Tour Manager

26/5

Postby herrman » Sun May 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Hi All,
I know its a B/H weekend but anyone up for a day out next Sun, I'm thinking over the Wolds and then up and over the Nth Yorks Moors for lunch in Whitby before following the coast roads back down and home.

Peter.

johnny 5

Postby johnny 5 » Mon May 20, 2013 4:30 pm

Was going to post summatt for this weekend cos on sat and sunday its squires summer show.
Ktm 1290 sas
Norden 901
R1200s black

Gromit

Postby Gromit » Mon May 20, 2013 4:32 pm

Peter - I've got a friend up for the day on sunday (rides a FireBlade) and ordinarily would be up for that round - sounds realy good! Only problem he's not getting here until around 11am so we wouldn't be able to make it. :(

The Teutonic Tangerine

B/H weekend

Postby The Teutonic Tangerine » Tue May 21, 2013 11:14 am

Elene members of the Dengie 100 Motorcycle club will be riding 8 bikes to Ypres this Saturday with the express view of watching the Last Post ceremony at the Menin Gate.

Bikes going on the train from Folkstone to Calais,
Staying in Ypres (Leper) with secure parking (Albion Hotel) and restuarant all booked.

Route to Ypres will not cross into Belgium and its bkanket 70kph speed limit until after Armentieres so we will approach Ypres from the South rather than the West.

I'll try to post up some pics and a reort next week but otehrwise follow us on FaceBook Dengie100MCC
There would appear to be a surfeit of prolixity and sesquipedalian content today please do not use a big word when a singularly un-loquacious and diminutive linguistic expression will satisfactorily accomplish the contemporary necessity

Gromit

Postby Gromit » Sat May 25, 2013 11:00 am

Peter - did you get any further joy with getting things up & running for a ride out tomorrow?

I'm heading up to Willingham Woods for around midday(ish) if you or/and anyone else does fancy meeting up for a buttie/brew/natter. Shame I can't really get out any earlier.

Return to “Days Out”