Bedford Autodrome 26 Oct

Want to hook up with like-minded folk? Anything from a cup o'tea at the Ace to trips abroad.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

tanneman

Bedford Autodrome 26 Oct

Postby tanneman » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:36 pm

Hi trixters. Track day at Bedford Autodrome 26 October with MSVT for only £79. I have set up a group with MSVT and when we reach ten bookings a 10% discount will be applied. To reserve your place please phone MSVT at 01474875226 and quote OMC with the above details to book a place. Anybody who books a place under the group after a total of 10 has been reached will automatically receive a 10% discount. On the day please be on the lookout for the Oakley MC flag as that is where our pits will be.

Please follow the link http://www.clubmsv.com/bike-home/event- ... uctid=2050 for more information. The noise limit is 101 dB and all vehicles that does not partake in the track day must be moved to the parking area before the start of the event. No other vehicles allowed in the pits for the duration of the event. It is a private venue that is mostly used for corporate events by PalmerSport.

The place is very flat, you can stand at the end of the pits and see the bikes go round the 2.8 mile circuit. It can catch out unwary riders with the technical bits and some undulations that will test your suspension or nerve. Circuit is of similar layout as this one http://www.bedfordautodrome.co.uk/circu ... circuitMap with the exception of an extra chicane before the 180 deg corner to the 1 km long straight.

I hope to see a few trixters there. If you need a place to stay over for the night please let me know.
'Let me check my concernometer.'

ned1

Postby ned1 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Can anyone come to watch.

Ned :wink:
Yesterday R1100S 03, today K1300s sport
Ride like they are all out to kill you and you will live to ride another day............Ned 2008

tanneman

Postby tanneman » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:21 pm

Yes, but you'll be signed in when you get there, H&S bla bla bla.

tanneman

Postby tanneman » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:25 pm

A fantastic day out. It was a bit windy and the occasional shower but it didn't put a damper on the day. The track stayed dry. I'm knackered as I've not been exercising as much as I should and hauling the bike around takes a bit of effort. Here is a photo of the vagrants.

[img][img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7374/10499297313_ffbb16a44f_c.jpg[/img][/img]

The red cap poking out at the back is Allison. The only girl in the group.

Return to “Days Out”