Last day out

Want to hook up with like-minded folk? Anything from a cup o'tea at the Ace to trips abroad.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

GRAgusta

Last day out

Postby GRAgusta » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:23 pm

It has been a memorable month, back to work on Tuesday.

Had some problems during the last few weeks, but today was perfect. Three hours on my bike, we went through Crief and Lochearnhead to Aberfeldy through the Duke's Pass - glorious. Stopped for scones and tea, then wound our way home .... epic.

Jenny enjoyed herself, and was proud to announce she'd joined three corners seamlessly. I am proud of her, and happy to post the photo of arriving home.

[imgImage
[/img]
Gawaine

2003 R1100S
2007 MV Agusta F4 1000R
2013 Ducati Diavel Hers
2023 Motorrad R1250RS SE

2020 911 992 C2SC

boxerscott

Re: Last day out

Postby boxerscott » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:43 pm

GRAgusta wrote:It has been a memorable month, back to work on Tuesday.

Had some problems during the last few weeks, but today was perfect. Three hours on my bike, we went through Crief and Lochearnhead to Aberfeldy through the Duke's Pass - glorious. Stopped for scones and tea, then wound our way home .... epic.

Jenny enjoyed herself, and was proud to announce she'd joined three corners seamlessly. I am proud of her, and happy to post the photo of arriving home.

[imgImage
[/img]
That sounds an epic day out Gawaine. I dream of a loch Earn side property with boathouse. Decent road too. Happy days!
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

Return to “Days Out”