Reivers Ride 2018 # Route added#

Want to hook up with like-minded folk? Anything from a cup o'tea at the Ace to trips abroad.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

ianc53

Re: Reivers Ride 2018 # Route added#

Postby ianc53 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:15 pm

My and Sue's thanks also to Chris and Amanda for a great weekend. Excellent route, great roads. It was good to catch up with Trixsters old and new, and the Capon Tree restaurant was a real find. Best wishes to Ian for speedy recovery.

Would have posted earlier but just back from West Coast tour with my daughter, caught up with Paul and Alan (Archie) yesterday in Kinlochewe. While the rest of Britain had great weather we all suffered a real soaking. Going over the Bealach in the actual cloud the rain was coming from wasn't good but happiness was restored by the Applecross Inn langoustines and a nice white.

Thanks again Chris.

Ian
Motorrad R1250RS SE 2023
Blue R100RS 1980
Suzuki GT250B 1977

boxerscott

Postby boxerscott » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:02 pm

ianc53 wrote:My and Sue's thanks also to Chris and Amanda for a great weekend. Excellent route, great roads. It was good to catch up with Trixsters old and new, and the Capon Tree restaurant was a real find. Best wishes to Ian for speedy recovery.

Would have posted earlier but just back from West Coast tour with my daughter, caught up with Paul and Alan (Archie) yesterday in Kinlochewe. While the rest of Britain had great weather we all suffered a real soaking. Going over the Bealach in the actual cloud the rain was coming from wasn't good but happiness was restored by the Applecross Inn langoustines and a nice white.

Thanks again Chris.

Ian
Nice to catch up with you both again. Thanks for volunteering to do the vital sweeping role Ian. Would be nice for a back end bucchy? PM me if you are thinking the same. Dalveen pass beckons. Galloway forest, Port Patrick. Nice. :)
Fiat Panda.
Fiat Scudo (with speedblock, pipe carrier, reversing sensors, reversing camera, tow bar, some new rust and Fake Plumber logo)

started out with nothing, still have most of it left.

ianc53

Postby ianc53 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:34 pm

Thanks Chris, PM sent.

Ian
Motorrad R1250RS SE 2023
Blue R100RS 1980
Suzuki GT250B 1977

Return to “Days Out”