Hopp Rider Cadwell track day, May 17

Want to hook up with like-minded folk? Anything from a cup o'tea at the Ace to trips abroad.

Moderators: Gromit, Paul, slparry

Paul
Wanna buy a sticker mister?

Hopp Rider Cadwell track day, May 17

Postby Paul » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:20 am

Just booked myself on the May 17 Hopp Rider "better riding day" at Cadwell Park. Anyone else fancy coming along? Details on the Hopp Rider site.

Cheers,

Paul
You really need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.

Paul

Re: Hopp Rider Cadwell track day, May 17

Postby Paul » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:01 pm

Tickets went on sale this morning and they are sold out for the May 17 date. Did anyone else on here manage to get a place?

Cheers,

Paul
You really need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.

Grip Fast

Postby Grip Fast » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:20 pm

I might try to get on the one later in the year. Have you done a Hopp Rider day before?

I once went on a Bike Magazine, "reclaim our tracks" day, and quite enjoyed it, but there was no real individual instruction. Thought about doing another this year - it's been over 6 years since the last one.

Paul

Postby Paul » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:12 am

Hi Grip Fast,

Yes, I have done several Hopp Rider days in the past, the last one being May 2017. They really are very well organised and you get plenty of track time and instruction without kamikaze track day loons overtaking you at every (non-)opportunity. Thoroughly recommended.

Paul

Return to “Days Out”